Monday, August 3, 2009

"You have to be positive..."

By LaTasha
One person I would like to get to know more better is Mildred. She is from New York and came over to Michigan in about 2000 or 2002. One thing that makes her really mad is when people talk while she is talking or people are talking and she cannot hear who is talking. She hasn't been back since she moved here because her son lives here. In our talks everyone ask questions about us to get what had a positive or negative effect in our life time. Mildred also reminds me of my mother because she never wants to be bothered or do activities that have no meaning to them. I would like to have a one-on-one with her because she has a lot of history and a lot to say.

A few things that make me great at my gob are having history with working with older people and at a nursing home. You have to be positive and not take in what the people say. I have to be strong, be able to talk loud and not scared to be hands on with the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment