Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Five Years Into the Future


In five years I want to be in college, studying to be a vetrinarian. I want to go to MSU, (Michigan State University) because they have one of the best vetrinarian programs in the country. To reach my goal I need to be successful in high school, by gettin good grades. I have a 3.2 GPA so I'm doing, good with high school I'm going to graduate next year. And a couple of months after that I want to be enrolled at MSU.

During my summer intership, I learned several things, some skills that I learned in soft skills were how to make a resume, and a cover letter. These will help me in the future when I am looking for a job. I also learned how to create and manage a checking account. I learned how to create a successful business plan. So overall I've had a great summer, I made alot of money, learned a lot of things, and made a bunch of new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment