Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Future...(Am I Ready?)


In 5 yrs. I can see myself starting to be financially stable while hopefully going to grad school, somewhere down in the south or... the west coast (no where specific yet!). Depending on my financially stability, and location stability I could maybe have a family (kids/ If things go right relationship wise, I could see myself married).

Even though I don't have a concrete answer on my career path at the moment, I have narrowed it down to first; computer science, and secondly; some where in the business management area. I believe my best way of reaching my long term goals is to start working hard now.
Staying strong in school (focus) finding a internship which can help open a wide variety of opportunities.

Some ways in which I've started is here at youth works. learning soft skills and business management info (insight through the b. side of youth). And also becoming more aware of my important financial decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment