Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Future

By Tervonne

In five years i see myself with at least one degree an a couple certificates. Then I see myself going to law school, before that I will be hopefully be working in the hospital making that bread. I have a long term boyfriend (Aaron) who is working a good job and will take care of me. Also in five years I will not be living in Michigan and hopefully no kids, if so I would just be beginning to think about having kids.

I'm going to get there by first having money then going to school and graduate, trying to find people who know people to get that job in he hospital, my own apartment, cars, or home, and making my life stable enough to bring my kids up in this place called hell.

What I have learned from this internship is that if you let someone bring you down with them it could be bad for your heart...I learned to help my anger and bite my tongue about a lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment